Return Goods Policy
Effective April 1, 2021
The Return Goods Policy of Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc. (“Dr. Reddy’s” or “Company") applies to all pharmaceutical products manufactured and/or distributed by Dr. Reddy’s in the USA (“Product” or “Products”). Only Products purchased directly or through an Authorized Distributor of Record from Dr. Reddy’s will qualify for return and/or credit.
DAMAGED PRODUCT/ MIS-SHIPMENT PROCESS
In an effort to minimize any delay in resolving damage or mis-shipments claims:
- Questions or Claims for Product damages, shortages and mis-shipments can be directed to Dr. Reddy’s Customer Service Department by calling 866-733-3952.
- All orders should be received and counted prior to customer’s acceptance of delivery from the carrier.
- Any Product damages or mis-shipments, including shortages, should be noted on the transport company’s freight bill or bill of lading and be countersigned by the customer. Customer will limit approved damaged Product returns to packages/cases that are actually damaged and unsaleable to qualify for credit or replacement.
- The damaged Product must remain in the original carton should inspection be required by the transportation company.
- Dr. Reddy’s must be notified of any Products damaged in transit or Product shortages within ten (10) business days of receipt of the merchandise by customer and Dr. Reddy’s must be in receipt of Product no more than twenty (20) days after RA issuance in order to qualify for credit or Product replacement. The customer must provide Dr. Reddy’s with pictures of the damaged Product to be eligible for Product credit or replacement.
OUTDATED PRODUCT RETURN PROCESS
Dr. Reddy’s contracts with Inmar CLS Pharmaceutical Services (‘Inmar”) to manage the return of outdated Products. All direct, indirect and non-contracted Product purchases must be returned to Inmar in accordance with the following procedures to be eligible for credit. Customers that do not follow the below procedures may be assessed a fee if the Company is charged a processing fee by Inmar for a non-complaint shipped box.
You may obtain a Return Authorization (RA) Label via Inmar’s website address: https://returns.healthcare.inmar.com. Be prepared to upload a PDF copy of your debit memo onto this website as instructed. The following information must be supplied or the RA Request may be declined and not eligible for credit:
- NDC Number, Product Description, Lot/Batch #, Quantity, Customer’s Reference Number
- Expiration Date (In the event the package expiration date is stated in month /year format, expiration date will be by default to the last day of the month)
- Reason for Return & Proof of Purchase (Purchase Order and/or Dr. Reddy’s Invoice #) (when specifically required by Dr. Reddy’s)
All returns must be received by Company’s Return Agent, Inmar, no later than thirty (30) calendar days after RA Label issuance, with the RA Label attached on the exterior of the box, together with a copy of the Customer’s debit memo for such return(s) enclosed in the return shipment.
Do not photocopy a RA label or use a RA label more than once. Company recommends use of carriers with trackable delivery methods.
Controlled substances (Schedule III-V): Controlled substances must be returned to Inmar in accordance with federal and state regulations governing the transfer of these substances.
Schedule II narcotic: Prior to the return of any Schedule II narcotic, a DEA Form 222 must be issued by Inmar.
Please contact Inmar should there be any questions regarding outdated/expired returns by phone at 800- 967-5952, or via email: email@example.com. Outdated/expired returned product will always be shipped to: Inmar RX Solutions Inc., 3845 Grand Lakes Way, Suite 125, Grand Prairie, Texas 75050.